In today’s Teacher Tip Tuesday broadcast:
Do you get nervous when you perform?
Do you get butterflies in your belly and sweaty palms?
Fear no more! We’re talking about ways you can overcome that dreaded feeling. 🙂
- Practice – The more you know about your piece, the more comfortable you’ll be.
- Stay Positive – Keep those good vibes rollin’.
- Shift Your Focus – Keep your attention on the enjoyment of making music.
- Move Your Body – Get those jitters out however you can.
- Be You! – The audience is your friend and they want to see the real you.